Thursday, March 8, 2007

U.S. Government VS Blackwell

While in college I landed a job as a courtroom sketch artist for 10TV NEWS in Columbus Ohio. This is one of the cases that I covered. These images were done onsite in the courtroom during opening statements. I only had about 2 hours and I complete 7 paintings. These 4 were used on the 5, 6, and 11 o'clock news. This is an image of Roger Blackwell himself. He was caught (along with many friends and family members) and charged with insider trading that resulted in millions of dollars gained illegally.
This is an image of the government's prosecutor. I sat right behind him during opening statements. This is an image I did of Roger Blackwell's defense attorney during opening statements.
This is Roger Blackwell's ex-wife, who testified against him in return for all charges against her and her parents to be dropped.

No comments: