Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Robert F. Kennedy



"I think we can end the divisions within the United States. What I think is quite clear that we can work together in the last analysis. And that what has been going on with the United States over the period of the last three years, the divisions, the violence, the disenchantment with our society, the divisions- whether it's between blacks and whites, between the poor and the more affluent, or between age groups, or in the war in Vietnam- that we can work together. We are a great country, an unselfish country and a compasionate country. And I intend to make that my basis for running."
-Robert F. Kennedy
June 4, 1968

-JAMES the THIRD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good

studio lolo said...

Excellent!! Great job!

Kay Aker said...

Powerful likeness!

K Cummings said...

Gorgeous work. I loved looking through all your pieces.

Unknown said...

A-MAZE-ING! I love it! What a great job!

Unknown said...

nice work man!

BWK Art said...

Impressive work. Well done! I especially like the light highlights that give it such a realistic look.